Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taper Week 3: The Madness In Pictures

"OMG Yay! The marathon is less than 4 days away! I love running marathons! I feel great! I could run forever!"



"I wonder if I'll PR. Or break 5 hours. Or break a world record! Maybe I'll get to meet Joan Benoit Samuelson. Or Dean Karnazes. Or the editors of Runner's World Magazine!!! That Mark Remy just cracks me up!"



"Huh. Did I say less than four days? That's really soon..."



"I think I feel a twinge in my hamstring. What if it doesn't go away in four days? And my hips feel really tight. And I can't seem to remember where I put my lucky socks. I need my lucky socks!"


"WHAT IF I COMPLETELY LOSE THE ABILITY TO RUN??? WHAT IF I NEVER FIND MY LUCKY SOCKS???"


"*sob sob* I can't run 26 miles four days from now! My hamstrings are falling off and I don't have any socks!"

*runs away cackling wildly in a quest for the lucky socks*


Peace. Love. Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment