Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Tunes!

Let's start a new tradition here on SweatLikeAPig. Every Tuesday, I will randomly select three songs from the Running playlist on my iPod to share with you all. Why start now, with less than two weeks until the Big Race? Well, because I'm tapering, and tapering = not a whole lot else to talk about. But that doesn't mean I won't continue the tradition after the big race. After all, I've got the Chicago Marathon to train for after this one. So let's make it a new tradition.

Warning: I have some weird stuff on my Running playlist. Just giving y'all a heads up. Okay, ready? Here we go! *puts Running playlist on shuffle*

In A State, U.N.K.L.E. - The driving beat starts around 1:45... wait for it.




Spiral, Pendulum - Pendulum are a Drum & Bass group from Perth, Western Australia - this was their first single. Best enjoyed with the bass cranked up.



Too Much Food, Jason Mraz - A fun, upbeat song that is as much fun to sing along with as it is to listen to. Not while running, though.



So there you have it, folks. Tuesday Tunes! Come back next Tuesday for more funky music. And maybe a little bit of Funky Chicken. *flaps arms* Okay, maybe not.

Peace. Love. Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment